Bashar: Pursuing excitement is a line connecting the higher self and abundance 巴夏:追求兴奋是一条连接高我、丰盛的线
Q: You have often talked about 'integrity' being a crucial point. 巴夏:是的 B: Yes. Q: 我在一个充满爱与关怀的环境中长大,我的灵魂充满着这些爱,当我看到有人对其他人好或照顾的时候,我很容易被感动。但最近几年来,我的生活过的一直很困难,我的意思,真的过的很辛苦。 Q: And all my life I have been raised with a lot of love and caring, and my soul is filled with it. I'm very moved when I see people being kind to others and caring. But my life in the last few years has been very hard. I mean, it's been so hard. 巴夏:意思是? B: In what sense? Q:我看到我面对的人,他们心肠很硬,既无情又肤浅。 Q: Seeing the people that I deal with. They are so cold-hearted and hard. They're cmel and callous and shallow. 巴夏:这对你来说很困难?这是你想要表达的吗? B: And that's been hard for you? Is that what you are saying? Q: 对,因为这对于我的灵性是非常的困难。我非常的想要保留,我父母亲给予我这样的能力和品质,但是我所遇到的人们与现实世界,有的时候真的令我非常的沮丧,我想要改变我的观点和转变到灵性更高的状态。 Q: Yes, it's been very hard on my spirit. I've tried so hard to retain the abilities and qualities of caring that my parents gave me. And sometimes it's very frustrating seeing the real world and t...

Comments
Post a Comment